Since 1990 our consultants have been involved in training and development of more than 3,000 Russian, CIS and Scandinavian top- and upper-middle mangers from industrial companies, the financing sector and top-officials from Russian Oblasts.
The majority of our training and development programs are tailor made and designed according to our clients’ needs and wishes and carried out at top-training facilities in Europe and/or Russia. Training and development seminars carried out abroad, are often combined with relevant company visits in order to demonstrate best global practices within an industry.
Our training model and methods are focused on assuring maximum learning and understanding. We emphasise practical training and the importance of being able to use newly acquired skills and tools directly after the training. A training program normally runs between 3-12 working days, often divided into modules as needed.
The tutors are acting or former top-managers, highly skilled industrial specialist and highly skilled management consultants from different countries and industries.
Some examples of training provided are:
- General management training and development program for 200 top managers from a big industrial manufacturing company
- Management training and development for companies and oblast top-managers in Business Planning & Development, Public Management, and Financial Management
- Workshop defining the operation’s Business Processes, and training the managers in business process thinking and use of business processes in organising operations
- Advanced general management training and development program for top managers
- Top Management Consultation Seminars for managers on Customized Production in the Automotive Industry.